Siguesol® is a leading Belgian company in the installation of metallic structures for solar systems. The company has been in operation for over 15 years, and designs, produces and installs ground structures and car ports. It is used by solar installers throughout Europe.
Siguesol® is located in the Liège region, and is a growing company with a personal approach.
As an industrial designer, your duties are as follows:
- analysing the feasibility of projects, coming up with solutions that satisfy the needs of our clients and calculating quotes (materials, labour, etc.);
- preparing and ensuring projects are monitored until the work is complete;
- helping on the site and offering support.
Working in partnership with the project engineer, your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Preparing quotes;
- Analysing client requests, working with the project engineer and the business department;
- Working with the Calculations department to come up with the design in AutoCAD or SOLIDWORKS, in order to establish the BOM (list of necessary materials);
- Calculating material and labour costs, and sending this information to the business department so they can draft the final offer for the client;
- Updating offers based on client feedback and responses to queries about the offer.
- Preparing projects
- You collaborate with the Design department to handle the final measurements, schedules and BOM,
- Identifying suppliers, negotiating terms, ordering materials and renting the necessary materials;
- Preparing the site
- Monitoring the work alongside the project engineer.
- You have a Master’s degree in industrial or civil engineering , or a Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience.
- You are client-oriented and known for your good organisational skills and diligence. You propose ideas and are not afraid to take the initiative.
- You are interested and feel at ease in a technical environment and a small organisation (SME).
- Knowing technical English is preferred.
- The unique chance to join an SME that is active in a rapidly growing field, one that offers innovative and sustainable energy solutions .
- The chance to take on a varied role, in particular calling on your technical skills and practical expertise.
- The chance to actively participate in bringing very large-scale solar installations to fruition.
- A competitive salary in line with your level of experience.
Interested? Apply to the following address now: firstname.lastname@example.org